Just peachy | Transkei Cubensis , mushroom tea can be served chilled with a splash of Prosecco. Hot or iced, this blend is a real peach.
Originating near Durban on South Africa’s Wild Coast, Transkei Cubensis Shrooms are a potent modern strain that produces prominent body sensations and open eye visuals, with a ballet of tracers, dancing lights and geometric shapes that increase at higher doses.
What makes Psilo’s Just Peachy great
- Makes a base for your favorite fruity cocktails.
- In addition, It takes away the upset stomach.
- Above All, It comes in a vacuum-sealed bag for each mushroom tea bag for full freshness.
Form thousands of years ago in China, mushrooms consumed for their curative properties. In ancient Greece and Rome, mushrooms considered a common culinary ingredient. In 414 AD, a Korean doctor brought kombucha mushroom tea for the Japanese Emperor Inkyo to treat his digestive disorders. Generally, The psilocybin-containing mushroom varieties have been traditionally used by the Mesoamerican natives for divination and healing.
Psilocybe cubensis is a species of psychedelic mushroom whose principal active compounds are psilocybin and psilocin. Shrooms belongs to the Hymenogastraceae family of fungi.
Psilocybin and psilocin create short-term increases in tolerance of users.
Psilocybin mushrooms don’t have an addition or any kind or dependency.
The physical effects tend to appear around 20 minutes after ingestion and will last approximately 6 hours.
Psilo’s Mushroom tea benefits
- Mushroom Tea Helps fight cancer and relaxes your body
- In other words, It is very useful for heart health
- Also, Mushroom Tea is Good for diabetes problems.
- Above all, Shrooms have Anti-viral properties
- It Relieves your stress level.
- In conclusion, It helpful for Asthma and bronchitis