Psilo’s Buddha’s Vision
We’re pretty sure we found the key to achieving nirvana, and it all starts with this Buddha’s Vision Loose Leaf fresh and delicate mix of white and green tea. Above all, We sprinkled in some jasmine pearls for their sweet floral perfume. In conclusion, We added the fruity aroma of white hibiscus blossoms.
Originating near Durban on South Africa’s Wild Coast, Transkei Cubensis Shrooms are a potent modern strain that produces prominent body sensations and open eye visuals, To begin with, a ballet of tracers, dancing lights and geometric shapes that increase at higher doses.
What makes it great
- It’s our twist on a classic jasmine tea, with a hint of peach and beautiful jasmine pearls.
- This Buddha’s Vision Loose Leaf tea is easy to oversleep… make sure you keep the steep time short. Done right, it’s pure heaven.
- In addition, It takes away the upset stomach.
- Above All, It comes in a vacuum-sealed bag for each teabag for the full freshness of your Transkei Cubensis.
Form thousands of years ago in China, mushrooms consumed for their curative properties. In ancient Greece and Rome, mushrooms considered a common culinary ingredient. In 414 AD, a Korean doctor brought kombucha mushroom tea for the Japanese Emperor Inkyo to treat his digestive disorders. Generally, The Transkei Cubensis Mushrooms. traditionally used by the Mesoamerican natives for divination and healing.
Psilo’s Mushroom tea benefits
- Helps fight cancer and relaxes your body
- In other words, It is very useful for heart health
- Also, It is Good for diabetes problems.
- Above all, Shrooms have Anti-viral properties
- It Relieves your stress level.
- In conclusion, It helpful for Asthma and bronchitis